The best way to watch “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”? With mouth-watering, S.H.I.E.L.D.-themed SNACKS. Make these quick and tasty sliders to eat while you watch the next episode! ► Subscribe to Marvel: http://bit.ly/WeO3YJ
12 small slider buns
1 pound ground beef
1 pound chorizo, casing removed and rough chopped
2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon cumin
Salt and pepper
12 ounces queso fresco
2 green onions, diced
2 tomatoes, diced small
– Ready a hot grill.
– Butter the buns and lightly toast. Set aside.
– In a bowl mix together the ground beef, chorizo, Worcestershire Sauce, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
– Form 12 equal sized balls. Flatten out, then add one ounce of queso fresco into the center of each one, pull the sides up to cover and form into a patty.
– Grill for 3 minutes, flip and grill for another 4 minutes to desired doneness.
– Serve on the buttered toasted buns, topped with tomatoes and green onions.
Recipe By Jenn Fujikawa
Producer: Adri Cowan
Co-Producer: Judy Stephens
Director of Photography: Jason Latorre
Editor: Jason Cheung
Hand Model: Angelica Lopez
Special Thanks to Justin Warner
Tune in to #AgentsOfSHIELD Tuesdays at 10|9c on ABC!