Writer/Director/Comedian Demetri Martin stars alongside Academy Award winner Kevin Kline in this comedic and heartfelt tale about a father and son coming to terms with love, loss and everything in between. Dean (Martin) is an illustrator whose unwillingness to deal with the recent death of his mother means escaping his hometown of New York for an interview with an ad agency in Los Angeles. His retired engineer dad Robert (Kline) takes a more regimented approach to grief, including putting the family home up for sale. Both father and son set out on their own paths to find a new normal as unexpected circumstances and potential new love interests threaten to thwart all plans.
- EARLY MAN – New Trailer – Starring Eddie Redmayne, Tom Hiddleston & Maisie Williams
- THE SHAPE OF WATER | Set Design: The Chamber | FOX Searchlight
- DARKEST HOUR – War Rooms 360 Experience
- FLATLINERS: Now on Digtial! On Blu-ray 12/26
- Alita: Battle Angel | Behind the Scenes with James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez | 20th Century FOX
- ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD Featurette – Gail Harris