In 1964, while on a short trip to Paris, the American writer and art-lover James Lord (Armie Hammer) is asked by his friend, the world-renowned artist Alberto Giacometti (Geoffrey Rush), to sit for a portrait. The process, Giacometti assures Lord, will take only a few days. Flattered and intrigued, Lord agrees. Directed by Stanley Tucci.
- Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Trailer Tomorrow | 20th Century FOX
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle | Get There Any Way You Can | 20th Century FOX
- My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) Rainbow Dash Sweet Sonic Rainbooms Recipe
- Disney Parks Blog Galactic Meet-Up at Disney California Adventure Park
- IT – Pennywise Featurette
- The Mountain Between Us | Kate Winslet Goes Above and Beyond | 20th Century FOX